Sunday, November 4, 2012

Looking to find the value of an artwork in your collection? E-mail me and I can help! jcreiger@aol.com

If you have special piece of art and want to find out who much it is worth, where you can sell it, who did it, when was it done, where does the artist live, should I appraise it and insure it?  All of these questions can be answered by our research team.  If you are looking for the answers to any or all of these questions, please e-mail me at jcreiger@aol.com and I will do my best to help you.  Our research fees are $45.00 per hour and we do our best to respond as quickly as possible.  In most cases we are able to give you the answers but there there are no guarentees.  You can set the limit you are willing to spend to get the answer or you can ask us to do the research until we find the answer and usually we do eventually.  We look forward to helping you with the questions you have regarding your art work.  Maybe we will find a treasure or maybe not but if you don't try, you will never know.

No comments: