Friday, June 3, 2011

Vote to give this idea 5K: create a discussion forum - Bring Your Loved One Home #pepsirefresh @Pepsi http://t.co/dRJu5nS

I have a HUGE favor to ask all my wine friends ...

Last summer my mother died in my arms. She was happy, at home, peaceful, gazing out at her gardens and the mountains beyond. However, the process of caring for her and making her comfortable for that last month was quite a strain on my family. I also learned - the hard way - that there is no place to turn in the middle of the night when you're online and desperately need some small caretaking fact or tip, or even just want to talk to people going through the same circumstance.

So it's become my dream to establish a community discussion forum for people who are caring for their loved ones at home in their 11th hour. There's so much to learn, practice and know in those final hours that it's staggering. 

You can help me by voting for my project in the Pepsi 'Refresh Everything' competition.
Currently, my project is #135 out of 143 applicants in my category. I need to be in the Top 20 to win a grant.

My blog, which explains the program, is: Bring Your Loved One Home

Please vote EVERY DAY in June!

Pepsi Vote Page: http://www.refresheverything.com/bringy ... doneshome#

You can also vote by texting: Text 106480 to Pepsi73774 (737-747-3774) to vote from your mobile.

Thank you so much! I really appreciate and value your support!
[cheers.gif] 

 

No comments: